Tuesday, June 3, 2008

bang!!

One fine day on a Tuesday afternoon, diligent ol' me decided to go to the library to study. But of course, i needed food. So i decided to go to my grandma's house. Nothing's better than home-cooked food by your grandmother.

I was riding along a straight road
, coming to a junction. Life was all good. I could hear my engine roaring, the smell of petrol in my nose. It was just me and my bike (Penolope or Penny, i prefer Penny though). As i approached the junction I saw a car. CRV Honda to be exact. It had stopped, the driver checking before crossing the junction. I had the 'right' cause my lane was going straight. So i rode along. Then i noticed the CRV moving. My instant reaction was to hon! So honed i did. I think the driver was either deaf of just plain deaf. He just keep moving forward! By that time it was too late to stop. And then "Bang!'. It hit me. I fell. Injured my knee pretty badly. Poor Penelope/Penny. I was shivering, my fingers were shaking like made. I didnt cry though. Not until i reached my grandma's house.

So it was, my first real accident
. The driver was pretty nice. Helped me out and offered to pay for everything. As the saying goes, Accidents Happen. Oh well....at least now i get my bike resprayed and fixed for free! ( i had an accident before and the body of my bike got cracked) haha.


Evidents :


nurse cleaning my wound

me in pain




toodles =D

No comments: